1036 Grand St. Los Angeles, CA
- 1036 S Grand Ave has the wow factor that restaurant patrons desire when dining for business and pleasure
- Located in the heart of South Park, Downtown Los Angeles’s most desirable and fashionable cosmopolitan neighborhood
- A few blocks from Staples Center and LA Live
- Built in 1912 and 7,100 sqft large
- 25 foot (estimated ) truss ceilings, massive skylights, floor to ceiling brick walls, concrete floors
- Free standing so a restaurant operator can avoid the hurdles often times experienced when located on the first floor of a building with tenants and residents.
- Parking for five to six cars in the rear of the building and there are many public parking lots in the immediate vicinity.
- Structural retrofit already completed to accommodate a 194 person occupancy load
- Conditional Use Permit is in progress for full alcohol as well as off-site sale of beer/wine.
For price, terms, showings – contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 310.402.8181
If you’re looking for industrial, retail, creative, or other commercial space for lease or sale please contact me.
Listing Courtesy of Tony Diamond.
Ceiling and Brick Walls