A single-level 2bed/2bath West Hollywood Condo unit that exudes elegance! This rarely available property features an impressive formal entry, beautifully appointed open layout, including separate living and family rooms, expansive chef’s kitchen, and oversized private patio…creating the perfect space for entertainment! Each bedroom is located on opposite sides of the unit, both offering fantastic storage space and privacy. The luxurious Master Suite features a large custom closet and spa-like en-suite bathroom with a large jacuzzi soaking tub, separate shower, and dual vanity. Just off the dining and living areas is the private, oversized patio enclosed by lush landscaping. Located in a well maintained, newer construction building with subterranean parking, secure entry, and charming common areas. The prime location of this West Hollywood condo can’t be beat…one of the most sought-after and walkable areas in Los Angeles! Just steps away from Melrose Place, world-class shopping like Vince, Zimmerman and Rag & Bone, trendy restaurants and cafes like The Nice Guy and Alfred Coffee, fitness clubs like Soul Cycle and Equinox, the world-renowned private members club Soho House, and a weekly Farmer’s Market, and so much more. As far as LA goes, this is where you want to be!
BONUS ALERT: The versatility of this West Hollywood condo makes it a great investment property (located in a hot rental market), great for couples, professionals, part-time L.A. residents, and more.
Offered at $1,175,000
- Elegantly Designed with High End Finishes
- Single Level, Open Floor plan
- Well-Appointed Layout
- Nearly No Shared Walls
- Perfect for Entertaining Guests
- Impressive Formal Entry
- Multiple Living Spaces – Family & Living Room
- Hardwood Floors
- Custom Cabinetry
- Chef’s Kitchen
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Custom Built-Out Master Closet
- Spa-like En-suite Master Bathroom
- Oversized Private Patio
- Washer and Dryer in unit
- Central Heating & Air Conditioning
- Highly Desirable WeHo Location – walk to everything the area has to offer including Melrose Place, Sunset Strip, tons of restaurants, cafés, world-class shopping, Soho House, Farmer’s Market, Equinox, and The Beverly Center.
- Secure Entry Building
- Subterranean Parking
- Newer construction, well maintained building
- Low HOA $450/month
Please visit the residential properties page for images and information plus additional properties that might suit your needs. If this property is not suitable for you, please feel free to reach out for more options and off-market opportunities.